Personal E-Prime knowledge base of one experimental psychology PhD student, or, what I’ve found useful to know during my learning experience with E-Prime… If you find something that is wrong or want to add more tips, please absolutely do that (in the comments below)!
- Basic work with context attributes and variables in E-Basic inline scripts
- How to run experiments on multiple computers (without the full E-Prime suite)?
- How to adjust a script on a subject station without E-Studio?
- How to read & export collected data (.edat2) without E-DataAid?
- How to easily output just some values during the experiment?
- How to create a staircase procedure in E-Prime?
- How to send markers/triggers from E-Prime to EEG or other device (without any code)?
- How to design displays with flexible position values?
- More resources